Thursday, May 24, 2007

My Mystery pal

Some incidents in life are bound to stick to your memory forever. One of the craziest thingsI did was "bench chatting" with a mysterious female from my college. Now dont go look up google on 'bench chatting'.
The story goes thus.....

It was one of the boring chemistry lectures ( one of the very few that I graced with my honourable presence),
I was somewhere between a oxidation reaction and my dreamy state, when my eyes fell
 upon a small comment on the bench.
I dont really remember what was written , but I replied to it with a pathetic comment of my own. 
Next day , Funnily enough, someone as crazy as me took pains to write a reply to it on the same bench again.
This really started me up and then onwards it became a routine, we ended up spoiling all the benches in our class ( we wrote with a permanent marker).
I never knew her real identity, nor did  she know mine. But all good things have to end, and one day we just stopped....just like that......

maybe I should dedicate a song to her.....
still better, I rather sing it ....

Im no peter andre but ill try

"Mysterious Girl"

I stop and stare at you,Walking on the shore
I try to concentrate, My mind wants to explore
The tropical scent of you
(...did i just hear the sound of breaking glass???)
Takes me up above
And girl when i look at you, Oh i fall in love
No doubt you look so fine
Girl i wanna make you mine
 (..... my neighbour is threatening to call the police ...)
I want to be with a woman just like you
No doubt i'm the only man
Who can love you like i can 
   ( .. my pet dog just jumped off the roof....)
So just let me be with the woman that i love
Baby girl... Shine like a looking glass
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh  
(....theres a awful lot of banging on my bedroom door...)
Mysterious girl
I wanna get close to you
Oh, oh, oh, oh ,oh, oh.
..( people are so jealous of my talent...)
Mysterious girl
Move your body close to mine
oh, oh oh,
mysterious gi...(thwack  ,thwack)...........
......... ... ........ ............ ..........   ..........

(
Owing to his  incessant screeching , the author of this blog had to be restrained and sedated, he now sleeps peacefully and will continue to sleep for a few days .. we gave him enough sedative to kill a horse. . . . . we can now rest in peace)

No comments: