Saturday, September 12, 2009

THE PARTY





The gang met up at Monica's place. We are more than grateful to monica and her hubby vinod for letting us trash their sweet home ( believe me we did trash it).
We had a gala time with the guys getting sozzled and the girls constantly looking at their watches much to our chagrin. Clicked a lot of pics (which I am yet to receive, hence have not put it up) The Biryani was mouthwatering, I doubt though that anyone was interested in its taste or texture (no one was sober enough). I dont drink but the euphoria of the party was enough to give me a high.

These parties are a peculiar lot. You get so lost in the fun that you tend to forget your problems. You hardly care about your future, you hardly care about work, you hardly care about where all these people will be after a couple of years. But then maybe thats what parties are for aint it so? Getting away from the usual tumultuous doldrums of life........cant wait for the next one