Saturday, May 3, 2008

back to the gym

Finally I have some spare time to breath , which I can use for writing (I'll breathe later).
Just back from a gruelling workout at the gym, I can barely lift my hands to type.
But there's nothing to beat the serotonin induced euphoria after a heavy gym session. The workout session is itself quite enjoyable when u have good trance music playing to full volume. The beautiful ladies are a bit of a distraction though ( do we mind??).
Lets hope my hard work pays off some day, and I morph my flabby body into a well chiseled one some day. Maybe not Arnold ( may his tribe increase), but closer will do.

To all those interested in building a good body...a few tips...from one who has experimented and researched a lot:
1. Join a good gym
2. have a good diet
3. take enuf rest
4. work hard...be regular...stay focused.

No comments: