Friday, May 23, 2008

HAPPPY GOAT ( OR WHATEVER)



First of all.... a HUMONGOUSLY HUGE THANKS to all my friends for remembering my Bday.


I had a gala time receiving calls and sms till my mob battery got drained. I had to keep people on hold while i took other calls ( sorry R___ for keeping u n hold so long)

All the friends I have earned over all these 26 years ( oops I revealed my age) have been the best gift I could ever receive ( metaphorically speaking of course.......i would rather have a playstation 3 ) . All this love and affection has made me a happy goat ...or whatever that animal is in the above pic...


Today I would also like to list out all my achievements over the past 26 fruitful years.....

............................................................ummm............................................................
.............................................................................
..........................................................duh....................

....................................DAMN!!!!


TILL NEXT TIME.....

No comments: