Saturday, March 14, 2009

Kangal Irandal


Im writing in after a long time.

The writer's block borne out of despondence and self pity has finally died. And the one responsible for this is a song. "Kangal irandal" a tamil song from the movie 'subramaniapuram' is this wonderful song. I heard this song on a friend's mobile and downloaded it instantly. That night i heard this song a record 27 times straight, only stopping coz my batteries died. I never did that before except for "pehla nasha" which i consider to be the best love song ever. However this song takes over that mantle.

Those who understand tamil will surely agree that the lyrics are nothing but pure poetry. Whenever I'm down in the dumps, this song really peps me up, music therapy anyone? Numerous blogs have already been written about this movie and song. I recently saw the video on SUN TV .............and I fell in love with it all over again.

click here for the video

No comments: