Monday, June 8, 2009

dear GOD ...WHERE ART THOU?


It would be very ungrateful of me to not thank you God for all that you have given me. I may or may not deserve all that i have received till today.

But still there are thousands of things that i need, you can attribute it to my human greed.

There are a few hundred things that i really need, but i understand that they are for my needs and i should work hard for it.

There are ten things that could really help me in life, but i guess you have reserved it for some undeserving people (Its too evident to prove)

All i ask is for a handful of wishes , you dont even need two hands to count them.

I know i deserve it but yet you choose to keep it away from me.

I have read a thousand quotes and email forwards about You being kind and just ...stuff like You withhold something just to give me something better.

I am yet to receive that ' better bit of butter'.

If not now ....when? When will you prove to me that you exist. They say you can work miracles, forget miracles, can you just impart me with a bit of luck in what i do?.

I may not be a saint , but im no devil either.

Am i really your child or have you forsaken me?

When do I get to see u ? when???????

4 comments:

Mona said...

Hey buddy... most of the times life doesnt turn out to be the way you want it to... God doesnt give you what you want.. its strange, but true.. !! And I know its hard to be optimistic all the time... Its really okay to be angry with God sometimes... but there's one four lettered word without which life is meaningless... and that is HOPE... Dont ever let the candle of hope get extinguished..!! have faith in God.. you ll surely get what you desire sooner or later, and even if you dont... maybe you wont want it any longer then... all I can do is wish that your wishes come true.. and I shall pray to God for that... !!

Take care and stay happy... !!! My best wishes are with you!

divsi said...

beautiful:)

zs said...

..N as u look at ur bare feet today . n regret having no shoes to wear...think of the boy , who doesnt have feet.. to put on shoes....!!B GREATFUL...BUDDY!
life's tough..but thts how its meant to b!

Prajakta Thanekar said...

Once i came across a very interesting line, "When good things happen to us we never ask God, Why me, but when things dont turn out the way we wanted them to, the question asked is "Why me".

I have asked this question on numerous occasions myself, but i have never failed to thank god, for the all the good things in my life.