Friday, June 26, 2009

A tribute to the king of pop




I am still trying to hold back my tears for I am a fan , if not a big one of Michael Jackson. It was shocking and saddening to hear this piece of news especially when millions of his fans( me included ) were eagerly waiting for his last concert.

We have danced to his tunes since childhood right from OFF THE WALL to BLOOD ON THE DANCE FLOOR, twisted our ankles and hips tying to perfect the MOONWALK, ridiculed his nosejobs and freaky hairstyles, went crazy over his concert in India and splattered our walls with posters of BAD.

His has been a tumultuous life riddled with allegations ( we do not know the truth) and plastic surgeries ( those are true). BUT all said and done, I am sure that all his fans will echo this simple feeling .....there can be no one like him.

No comments: