Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I'M IN LOVE.......




I switch on my TV set and browse through the 250 channels tht my poor man's subscription on TATA SKY has to offer. Nothing but trash, trash and more trash. Had it not been for DISCOVERY TRAVEL AND LIVING, i would have long thrown my TV outside the window (probably on my pesky neighbour's head downstairs, two birds in one stone thingy).

And of all the great programmes it has to offer i find GREAT VACATION HOMES the most appealing. Not only does it feature great places on earth where you should spend your holidays ( provided you are ready to mortgage your home, car, jewellery and yourself)
, but it also features a pretty lady called SAMANTHA BROWN. It was love at first sight. Never mind the fact that she is married to some guy called kevin leary (damn him).

Samantha Elizabeth Brown (born March 31, 1969) is an American television host, notable for her work as the host of Girl Meets Hawaii, Great Hotels, Passport to Europe, Passport to Latin America, Great Weekends, and Passport to China, all of which currently air on the Travel Channel.

But theres something about her eyes which are bewitching, alluring, enticing(....u get the point) that one tends to forget what place or hotel she showcases.

Hmmmm i wish i could meet her once in my lifetime

2 comments:

PULKIT said...

I agree with that , her eyes are really mesmerizing!
I wanted to follow ur blog...dut couldnt find the widget bro!
Ur blog is really good!

regards
PULKIT
(http://19goes20.blogspot.com)
VISIT My blog too... hope ul like it

Prajakta Thanekar said...

she is a real charmer.. isnt she